http://essuu.blogspot.fi/favicon.ico picbl▼ge: Onni apilois, oman maan mansikois

keskiviikko 29. maaliskuuta 2017

Onni apilois, oman maan mansikois







And I feel like I knew you before
And I guess that you can hear me through this song
And my love will never die 
And my feelings will always shine
I'll never betray your trust, I'll never betray your faith
I'll never forsake your heart, I'll never forget your face
There's a feeling that I can't describe
There's a reason that I cannot hide
Because I've never seen a light that's so bright
As the light that shines behind your eyes
I can see this life, And what you mean to me. And when I dreamed, I dreamed of you
Then I wake, Tell me what could I do?
I had to let you go, To the setting sun, I had to let you go,
And find a way back home.
Why should I feel this way? Is something I cannot say, Is something I can't explain
I feel you, Outside at the edge of my life, I see you, Walk by at the edge of my sight
Why should I follow my heart? Why I should fall apart?
Why I should follow my dreams? Why I should be at peace?
..
When I dream all I see is you

I never seen a light that's so bright

Blinded by the light that's inside you..

- Anathema

2 kommenttia :

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

ihana mies

ESSUU kirjoitti...

No on kyllä!!