http://essuu.blogspot.fi/favicon.ico picbl▼ge: A fairy tale reality, beauty was with a beast

perjantai 11. marraskuuta 2016

A fairy tale reality, beauty was with a beast

" In the morning from the minute that I wake up
What if I don't want to put on all that make up?
Who says I must conceal what I'm made of?
Maybe all this Maybelline is covering my self-esteem
Whose job is it to straighten out my curves?
I'm so tired of that image, that's my word
What if today I don't feel like putting heels on?
Who are you to criticize when beauty's only in the eyes...
Of the beholder, so behold her

When a girl can't be herself no more
I just wanna cry, I just wanna cry for the world
When a girl can't be herself no more
I just wanna cry, I just wanna cry for the world


- Alicia Keys














Ei kommentteja :